Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So if it ain't broke...

don't fix it. But if it is broken, you should probably go back to the doctor a little sooner than I did, and get an x-ray. A week after I tumbled down the stairs, I went to the doctor. He said I had a sprained ankle on my right side and a bone contusion on my left and that it should be better in 4 days. Well 4 weeks later, the left side is still killing me so I decided that I should go back and see what's going on. Different doctor said to xray and sure enough the fibula is broken, but is healing. Add one air splint and a few more weeks and I'm supposed to be healed up and all clear for Disneyland in March. I quess I am one tough old broad considering I've moved my classroom. helped organize other spaces in the school, done Christmas, and taught through the last 4 weeks. Don't supposed I can get any retroactive sick leave...

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: